In line with its pioneering spirit, Club Med invented the all-inclusive holiday. Sixty years later, Club Med reinvents the concept, proposing an upscale, friendly, multicultural all-inclusive offer.
The all-new all-inclusive
Enjoying everything with no worries, trying out all activities, holidaying with the peace of mind that a controlled budget brings: the all-inclusive by Club Med is a different way to experience your holidays. From the choice of destination to the wide range of services, including sports and childcare services, everything is there to give GMs the pleasure of untroubled holidays in exceptional settings.
Friendliness as a choice, not an obligation
The Club Med experience also brings the possibility of sharing a setting and an atmosphere in a spirit of comfort, enjoyment and freedom of choice. A happy, human and enriching experience to rediscover the joys of being together, thanks to the GOs’ friendliness and professional attitude.
A new segmentation according to 4 criteria
Furthering its upscale move and its clients’ expectations, Club Med’s offer is now based on 4 criteria:
- Destination: a choice among 5 geographical areas for beach resorts and 2 areas for Ski Resorts.
- Comfort level: corresponding to the number of Tridents.
- Target: couples, friends or family holidays.
- The product experience they wish to share during upscale holidays: nature, cultural discovery, spa & well-being, sports, high-level skiing …
This new approach allows Club Med clients to choose the product best matching their expectations and to discover the extent and wealth of Club Med experiences within a single Resort.
Richer services for an experience where happiness means the world
Freedom, quality, diversity, serenity: Club Med’s 70 Resorts vary the pleasure of all-inclusive holidays to match everyone’s idea of pleasure, young and old alike. A constantly-improving formula that can be tailored to give you the holidays you want.
- A choice of 70 unique properties in 25 destinations around the world.
- A high-quality transport offer including the round trip (*) and choice of airline, class type and flights.
- Welcome and transfers, taxes and gratuities.
- Various categories of accommodations (**): Club, Deluxe, Suites, depending on the resort.
- Concierge service, stocked mini bar, beach and poolside bar service, and champagne by the glass in the evening in 5-Trident resorts.
- Room service breakfast in the Suites, and in all room categories in 5-Trident resorts.
- Breakfast, lunch, tea, dinner and anytime snacks.
- Choice of outstanding gourmet restaurants with a selection of exquisite and lavish buffet spreads or à la carte menu of specialties.
- Unlimited open bar / snacking throughout the day offering a wide selection of quality brands.
- Choice of 10 to 15 sports and health activities: water skiing, sailing, fitness, flying trapeze, skiing.
- Ski resorts: ski lift tickets and group lessons included, partnership with ESF in France.
- Complimentary use of the Turkish bath and Sauna in our 4 and 5-Trident resorts.
- Club Med Baby Welcome: baby equipment, suitable food, baby bottle room.
- Free stay for children 0 to 4 years old.
- Childcare supervision for children from 4 to 10 years run by multilingual specialist G.O.
- Passworld: juniors club for teenagers from 11 to 17 years old.
(*) Only if air travel booked by Club Med
(**) Available at extra cost